Guess whose birthday is today?!
I’m turning 21 today, and what better way to celebrate than adding a special twist to a summer favorite. It’s a great way to celebrate the excitement of turning that magical legal age while also getting that classic birthday flavor.
My recipe calls for cake batter ice cream along side cake flavored vodka, but feel free to change it up to get exactly what taste you’re craving. Because, after all, you deserve exactly what you want on your special day! Right?
This Boozy Birthday Cake Shake has a creamy, cool texture that helps the liquor go down with ease. So, take the opportunity to add as little or as much alcohol as you please. Enjoy!
- 3 cups cake batter ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- 3 shots cake flavored vodka
- 1 shot amaretto
- 2 tbsp cake mix (I used yellow cake mix)
- ¼ cup sprinkles, plus more to garnish
- Whipped cream
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour shakes into serving glasses, top with whipped cream and garnish with
- additional sprinkles. Enjoy!
Adapted from Foodie Misadventures