Who else is in LOVE with coffee like me? During these hot summer days, a cup of hot coffee isn’t always an appealing option. Instead, make these EASY and creamy Caramel Macchiato Coffee Popsicles that has just two ingredients!
You’ll want to make sure the brewed coffee is completely chilled. After I brewed my coffee, I stuck it in the freezer for about an hour and it was chilled completely, so I highly recommend that if you’re looking for a quick fix! Also, if you don’t have popsicle molds, take a look at the molds you see in the picture above, they’re only $6 on Amazon!
- 2 cups brewed black coffee, chilled
- 1 cup International Delight Fat Free Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer
- Mix together the coffee and creamer in a liquid measuring cup.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and put in freezer until frozen (about 3-4 hours).
- When ready to serve, run warm water under the molds to loosen up the popsicles.
Adapted from Live, Laugh, Rowe
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!