Merry Christmas everyone!! Celebrate with this delicious and gorgeous Christmas Cookie Pie!
Well Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and is able to spend it with the people they love!
So for this joyous day, I have a beautiful recipe for a Christmas Cookie Pie for you!
SO THIS COOKIE PIE THOUGH. I spun up an absolutely delicious pie made of cookie dough, chocolate chips, Christmas colored M&M’s, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and decorated with colorful Christmas sprinkles. So how can you go wrong? Seriously? It’s basically like a thick and tasty cookie cake.
With such a soft and yummy cookie pie, you’ll be set for the holidays!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Mini Christmas M&Ms Baking Bits, divided
- 6 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/8 cup Christmas confetti sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter on medium speed until well combined. Add in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until well combined. Then slowly add in the dry ingredients into the sugar/butter mixture until well combined. Using a large wooden spoon, stir in the dark chocolate chips and 1/8 cup of the M&M Baking Bits until evenly combined.
- Turn the batter out into the prepared pie dish and smooth out the top. Evenly space out the 6 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups around the cookie pie and push them down just slightly (but the tops will still be visible.) Sprinkle the remaining M&Ms Baking Bits and the Christmas confetti sprinkles around the top and push down slightly so they get baked into the pie.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean (but still with a few moist crumbs attached.) Allow the cookie pie to cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week
All images & content are copyright protected by Bake with Christina. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.