Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls made with a luscious mixture of pumpkin butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon, topped with a creamy vanilla glaze!
I told you I had a recipe for that Homemade Pumpkin Butter! How could it get an better than cinnamon rolls with PUMPKIN?!
By the way, that was a rhetorical question, it actually can’t…
Now, if you saw my last recipe (Pumpkin Pie Bars), you’ll see that I used a Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Refrigerated Seamless Dough Sheet for the crust. You’ll also notice for this recipe, I used it again. Not only is it a quick fix, but it’s also fool-proof!
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Refrigerated Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1/4 cup pumpkin butter (you can use my recipe here)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 8 x 8 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll the sheet of dough into one large rectangle on a flat surface. Evenly spread the pumpkin butter over the dough. Then evenly sprinkle on the brown sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Roll the dough into a log, starting with the short side of the rectangle. Using a serrated knife, carefully cut the roll into 7-8 slices. Evenly place the slices with the cut side down into the baking dish.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let the cinnamon rolls cool for 5 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, make the vanilla glaze. Stir together the powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until smooth. If the glaze is too thick, you can add in a little more milk until the consistency is to your liking.
- Generously pour the glaze over the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy!
Adapted from Two Peas and their Pod