Love coffee and chocolate? Then these fluffy Espresso Cheesecake Bars are perfect for you!
I can’t believe the Holidays are over already! They just flew right by without a blink. And sooner or later (hopefully it feels more like later), I’ll be back at college to finish up my final semester!
But for now, I’ll enjoy the next couple of weeks at home, and get tons of baking done!
So I got to make these DELICIOUS Espresso Cheesecake Bars recently, and I’m so glad I did. They have my two favorite flavors, coffee and chocolate! Between the chocolate graham cracker crust and the fluffy espresso cheesecake filling, you’ll be in a coffee and chocolate heaven!
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 13 graham crackers)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coffee/espresso (I used Lavazza)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee/espresso
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil (making sure the ends extend over the sides) and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- To make the crust, combine the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and ground coffee/espresso together in a medium bowl. Using a fork, mix in the melted butter, making sure all of the crumbs are covered evenly. Press the mixture into the bottom of the baking pan and bake for 10 minutes. Let the crust cool slightly while you make the filling.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for 2-3 minutes on medium speed until soft and smooth. Scrap down the sides and bottom of the bowl often and as necessary. Beat in the sugar until well combined. One at a time, beat in the eggs until smooth and well combined. Beat in the ground coffee/espresso, heavy cream, and vanilla until mixture is all smooth.
- Carefully pour the filling over the crust and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until the filling jiggles slightly and appears set. Allow to come to room temperature, and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until cooled completely. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
All images & content are copyright protected by Bake with Christina. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.