Fluffy and delicious Funfetti Pancakes that are bursting with color and fun!
Guess what?! I’m officially a college graduate!! I walked the stage this past Saturday, said goodbye to friends, packed my car, and then FINALLY went home!
I’m sorry about not having a new recipe on my blog in a couple weeks, but now that I’m home, that’s going to change. Time to get my blogging on!
But first, I need a break. And a cookie. Or two.
But I can’t actually have sweets JUST yet. I decided to start the Whole30! Since I’m home from my tiny, tiny dorm room and actually have a full kitchen to cook in, it felt like a great time to start. I’m on my 5th day right now and I just want ALL THE CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD. The cravings are just so intense! Any one else finish the Whole30 and have some words of wisdom for me?!
So what a better way to celebrate a huge life accomplishment than with funfetti sprinkles?! They brighten up any occasion. And you can get a wonderful start to your day with these pancakes!
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Butter for the pan
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Extra rainbow sprinkles for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in the whole milk, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until well combined. Using a spatula, gently fold in the sprinkles.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Lightly butter the pan and pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot griddle. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, or until batter starts to bubble around edges. Flip, then cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden-brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To prepare the glaze, simply whisk together the powdered sugar, whole milk, and vanilla extract until no lumps remain. If the glaze is too thick, add in another teaspoon of milk at a time until the right consistency.
- Serve pancakes immediately and top with glaze and extra sprinkles, if desired. Enjoy!
All images & content are copyright protected by Bake with Christina. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.