These may look like regular Rice Krispy Treats, but they have an oh-so perfect lemon flavor added to them! And I don’t know about you guys, but lemon has to be my fav fruity flavor when it comes to desserts. It just adds such a sweet and tart combination that nothing else can beat! Biting into these lemony treats will give you that perfect, summer day feeling!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 1 package lemon jello mix
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Lightly grease (or use cooking spray) a 9x9 baking pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Once completely melted, add in the marshmallows and stir until melted. Stir in the jello mix and lemon juice. Gently stir in the Rice Krispies cereal.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and let cool completely. Cut into 9 squares Enjoy!
Adapted from The Taylor House