Looking for an easy, yet delicious dinner to make? Then this recipe is PERFECT for you. You can make an amazing pasta dish using only ONE pot that’ll take you just 20 minutes to cook up! Simply combine all but one of the ingredients in a large stockpot and cook until everything is throughly cooked and the liquid in the pot in gone. Then stir in the parmesan cheese (my fav kind of cheese!) to make a creamy cheese sauce that’ll knock everyone’s socks off!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 12-ounce package smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 15-17 basil leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- In a large stockpot, combine the spaghetti, sausage, onion, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and 4 1/2 cups of water over medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced. Stir in Parmesan. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Adapted from The Slow Roasted Italian