Yummy Parmesan Garlic Pull-Apart Bread that’s so easy to make and a perfect side for dinner-time!
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. For me here in Western NY, we had our first snow fall a couple days ago. NOW it finally feels like the holiday season! But now I have to get used to the same old routine of putting on boots, a heavy winter coat, gloves, hat, scarf, and pretty much everything else that you can think of (I am SO not getting sick!)
Now on to this beautiful, parmesan-y, garlic-y masterpiece that you see above this. I’ve seen so many different recipes for pull-apart breads, and this one just hit the jackpot. It’s beyond easy to make, and yet tastes SO deliciously addicting! And it’s also a perfect inclusion for just about any dinner that your family will be sure to love!
Simply let a bag of frozen Rhodes Dinner Rolls thaw, cover them in a buttery-garlic goodness and roll in parmesan cheese, place in a bundt pan, let rise, bake, and enjoy! As easy as that!
- 1 3-lb bag Rhodes Frozen Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 6-oz shredded parmesan cheese
- Put frozen rolls on a cookie sheet to thaw for about 30-45 minutes. They should be be soft, but not fully raised.
- Once the rolls are soft, combine the butter, minced garlic, and parsley in a medium sized bowl and microwave in 30-second increments until fully melted. Put the parmesan cheese in a separate bowl. Dip each roll in the butter mixture, roll in the cheese, and then layer in a bundt pan. Repeat until every roll has been used. Let raise for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once fully risen, bake for 30-35 minutes, or until rolls are golden-brown. Let cool in the bundt pan for at least 10 minutes. You can either serve in the bundt pan to keep the rolls warm, or turn over onto a serving plate. Serve with marinara sauce, or any other preferred dipping sauce.
Adapted from Fav Family Recipes