If you have a sweet tooth, then get ready to have a brownie like none other! With these brownies, you get both delicious tastes of chocolate and peanut butter, with a little crunch!
Sometimes it can get boring just having plain brownies, and these just satisfy any chocolate/peanut butter craving you’ve been having lately! Just remember to share 😉
- 1 box brownie mix (I used Ghirardelli Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix)
- 1/2 cup salted or honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 12 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 heaping cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Mix and bake the brownies according to the directions on the manufacturer’s package in a 9x9 pan lined with foil. Once it reaches the last five minutes of bake, sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups and chopped peanuts on top on the brownies and bake for the remaining 5 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, smooth out the melty peanut butter cups and peanuts with an off-set spatula. Set aside and let cool.
- In a microwavable safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in the microwave for 1 minute and stir. If not melted fully, heat in 20 second increments until fully melted. Stir in the vanilla extract, salt, and cereal until combined.
- Pour and smooth mixture over the cooled brownies. Cover with wax paper and chill in fridge until chocolate is set (about 2 hours).
- Remove from fridge and cut into 24 squares. Store in airtight container for up to 3 days in either room temperature or the fridge.
Adapted from Taste of Home