Didn’t I tell you that I’m getting in to those “gourmet” Rice Krispy Treats? They are seriously TOO much fun to make! You’ll feel like a kid again while making them, but once they’re done, you get to enjoy flavors you’ve never even dreamt about! Take these Pink Lemonade Rice Krispy Treats for example, WHO in their right mind would want to try these? Well guess what, it may end up being one of the best decisions you’ve made in a while. They’re SO easy to make, and I guarantee that you’ll love the fun flavor!
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 10-ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup pink lemonade cake mix
- 5 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/2 cup white chocolate candy melts
- Red food coloring, a couple drops
- Lightly grease (or use cooking spray) a 9x9 baking pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan. Once completely melted, add in the marshmallows and stir until melted. Stir in the cake mix. Gently stir in the Rice Krispies cereal.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and let cool completely.
- While the treats are cooling, melt the white chocolate candy melts in a small bowl in the microwave at 50% power in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the candy is fully melted. Add in 2-3 drops of red food coloring, or until desired pink color is achieved.
- Cut a small piece of a Ziploc bag off in the bottom corner and pour in the melted candy melts. Drizzle all over the cooled rice krispy treats and let sit until the melted candy melts are hardened. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!