Drinking iced coffee is one of my favorite ways to get my daily caffeine. Especially while there’s still warm weather around and hot coffee isn’t very appetizing to drink just yet.
With this Pumpkin-Spiced Iced Coffee you’ll get a delicious and flavorful coffee drink! As you may notice in my pictures, I don’t have any ice in my iced coffee (ironic, right?) I personally prefer no ice because it waters down the drink and starts to lose all that flavor! But of course, if you would like to add ice, go ahead!
- 1 cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/2 cup french vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (you can use my recipe here)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Simply add all ingredients together in a glass/mug and stir until well combined. Enjoy!
All images & content are copyright protected by Bake with Christina. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.