Super tasty Peanut Butter Cookie Cups with a delicious Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kiss baked on top!
It’s been such a dreary, rainy week here in Western NY. It’s the time of the year when the sun goes away, and any day now it should start snowing! And I’m totally one of those people that LOVE snow during the Holiday season, however, any day past New Years, I pray for Spring to come!
Is it bad that I’m already wishing it was Spring time again..?
Welp, since I can’t magically make it be warmer in NY any time soon, I’ll continue to bake to make that time pass! I had so much fun making these cookie cups! And honestly, I’m not the biggest peanut butter dessert fan. Yet you don’t want to know how many of these I ate! They’re SO delicious and pretty much just a giant peanut butter cookie with a hint of pumpkin spice on top! And they are SO easy and fast to make! They’ll be in your tummy in no time!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add in the peanut butter and mix until blended. Mix in the egg and vanilla until well combined. Set Aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add in the flour mixture to wet mixture just until well combined.
- Roll out your cookie dough into 12 equal-sized balls and place each into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 22 minutes, or until lightly golden. While baking, unwrap Hershey's Kisses. Allow to cool in the muffin tins for 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack. Press one Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kiss into the center of each cookie cup. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Enjoy!
Adapted from Wishes N’ Dishes