A delicious and gooey Reese’s Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Pie drizzled with hot fudge!
What a week it has been. Thankfully, I am FINALLY home safe and sound for my Thanksgiving break! For those that haven’t heard, where I go to school in the western part of NY, we got dumped with loads of lake effect snow last week. It was so bad, our school cancelled classes three days in row. Although it was a nice break, I can only imagine the amount of work that it going to be made up once school starts back up again after Thanksgiving!
So, what a BEAUTIFUL pie, am I right? And it’s full of delicious, gooey marshmallows, chocolate chip, and peanut butter cups! And guess what, it is SO unbelievably easy to throw together. From start to finish, it took me just one hour for something so delicious and tasty!
- 1 package peanut butter cookie dough (I used Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 12 reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- hot fudge, for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cover the bottom and sides of the pie dish with 2/3 of the peanut butter cookie dough. Bake for 8 minutes (it will not be fully cooked through).
- Evenly sprinkle on the chocolate chips over the bottom, and then evenly add the peanut butter cups. Sprinkle on the mini marshmallows. Take the remaining 1/3 of the peanut butter cookie dough and press 1/4 cup sized balls of dough into the palm of your hand and place randomly on the top of the pie. Bake for an additional 15-18 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes, then drizzle with hot fudge, or any preferred topping, and serve. Enjoy!
Adapted from Oh Sweet Basil