Looking for an easy and light summer treat? Then these Root Beer Float Popsicles are perfect for you! They only have TWO ingredients, and there’s no cooking or baking involved, which is perfect during a hot summer day. You’re definitely going to love the classic flavor of Root Beer Floats, just in popsicle form!
- A&W Root Beer (or any other brand)
- Fat Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Place a few tablespoons of the frozen yogurt in each popsicle mold, and then fill them to the top with root beer.
- Let freeze for a few hours until completely solid.
- When ready to serve, run warm water under the molds to loosen up the popsicles.
Adapted from Desert Chica
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!